Friday, March 06, 2009

Things you must have in your purse…..

Last weekend I was with my girlfriend Monica driving in the car to our girlfriend Maria's house. While talking I noticed she had something in her teeth, so I let her know. I hate that embarrassment, I always let people know. She couldn't get it out so I pulled out dental floss from my purse. She said, “Heather you always have everything.” She suggested I should post on my blog what to carry in your purse, so here are some items I usually make sure I have.............
  • Driver’s license
  • Bank card / credit card
  • Sunglasses
  • Cell phone
  • A small hairbrush
  • Dental floss
  • Pen and/or pencil
  • Hand sanitizer
  • Hand lotion
  • Chap Stick
  • Lipstick
  • Gum
  • A small daily planner
  • Nail clippers
  • Nail file
  • Baby wipes (must better than a tide pen, wipes get out any stain, almost any)

2 comments:

Neil Alexander said...

wow. This is really cool! Too bad that can't all fit in my wallet!

If I did carry around a purse though, this would be very helpful!

Michelle said...

You are so prepared!

I carry nothing of any usefulness in my purse!