Thursday, March 05, 2009

Sleeping

Our little princess is doing much better at sleeping on her own. Tuesday she took two 25 minute naps all by herself on the couch. She fall asleep on me first then I laid her down. Not to the stage of her soothing herself to sleep yet. When we were at my sister's last week she did sooth herself to sleep a couple times. My sister has one of those old swings that winds up and Jaycee liked that for some reason. I need to find one. Yesterday she napped a lot in the car while we were running errands and took little 10 minute naps on the couch. Last night she was a big girl. She slept 5 hours in her bassinet. Daddy and I actually got to cuddle for awhile. She woke up at 2:30am and wanted to nurse. I woke up and fed her, but couldn't get her back to sleep in the bassinet so she slept with us till she woke up at 7am. We need to keep working at it and she will get better. Big improvements so far. Now if we can just get her to do better at taking the bottle.

Currently she is laying on the couch asleep........wonder if she will last longer than 10 minutes. Go Jaycee go..........I have faith in you.

My sweet angel sleeping on the couch.

No comments: