Friday, March 13, 2009

FRIDAY!

Yeah it's Friday and I survived the first week back at work. It took me a couple days to get back in the swing of things, but today I really worked hard and got a lot done. I had to leave a little earlier to pick up Jaycee because Daddy was working overtime.

It's going to take sometime to get used to being a working mom and I'm only working part-time right now. This helps out a lot so I can get errands run on the days I have off. It's really going to be rough when I have to start back full time. There isn't enough time in the day to get things done. Right now I'm still doing laundry and just got done cleaning up the kitchen. It sucks too because Jaycee goes to bed between 7pm and 7:30pm and I feel I don't get much time with her in the evenings by the time I get home from work. I have to make those couple hours great quality time. I am extremely grateful that both my husband and I have weekends off so that the three of us can spend the time together.

Jaycee also survived her week with Sani; she was a happy little girl today when I picked her up. I think she is enjoying her time with Sani and the other kids. I just wish she would learn to take the bottle. On Tuesday she ate 1.5 ounces, Wednesday 1 ounce and today only 1 ounce. Concerned mommy called the pediatrician today. The doc said to give it some time since this is her first week and if she continues then to call back. The reason I called was because at night she is sleeping so good and not eating, so I'm afraid she is not eating enough. She only nurses 2 or 3 times in the morning before going to Sani's and then again 2 or 3 times when I get home before going to bed. I pray she starts eating soon.

Jaycee's new thing.........her fingers make her happy. I'm always asking her what favor are they?This is one way she soothes herself and falls asleep. ROCK ON!