Friday, January 30, 2009

Photographer

Thanks everyone for voting, after talking it over more with Tavo we have decided we really can't afford to spend $300 to $400 right now for pictures. It would be nice, but since I'm not working right now and when I do go back to work it will only be part-time we thought it wouldn't be smart to spend that kind of money right now. I think we are just going to go to a small studio like Wal-Mart or somewhere else and get family pictures taken, which will be really cheap. I know it won't be as nice, but at least we will have pictures. Thanks again for taking the time to look at the websites.

2 comments:

Suecque said...

Wish we were closer, I would take your pictures for you! I am enjoying the blog, it keeps me up to date on you and the newest addition!

Love and miss you,

Susie

Michelle said...

Wal-Mart isn't bad! Target does good photos too! We got our second year family photo at Wal-Mart! You probably want to wait until Jaycee is older to pay big bucks for a professional.......maybe by then I will be - Hahahhaha!