Sunday, January 25, 2009

Our 1st night out.......

Last night was our 1st night out leaving Jaycee with our good friends Sani and Antwan. We went to dinner with a group of our friends to help Mary Ann celebrate her birthday. HAPPY 30TH BIRTHDAY MARY ANN! Last night was hard; I didn't want to leave Jaycee. I cried when we dropped her off. We decided to go because the place that Mary Ann picked to have her birthday dinner was right down the street from Sani and Antwan's. It was only 5 minutes away and knew we would only be gone about 2 hours. We ended up being gone 2 hours and 23 minutes. We know we need to get used to leaving her, but it's really hard. We have decided we need to leave her a couple more times before I have to go back to work. Otherwise going back to work is going to be really hard. Thanks Sani and Antwan for making last night possible, we had a really nice time! We are blessed being surrounded by such great friends.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for taking that big step so you could make it to my B-day dinner. Love you guys!

Michelle said...

Sounds like fun. It will get easier to leave her the more you do it!

Meems said...

I remember the first time that I left the twins. It was for our anniversary, and my Mom (and Ariell) were the babysitters. It was weird to go somewhere without a little bundle in my arms!!!

Maria said...

Sad you cried, but It will get easier. You guys are great parents already, you're allowing your child to be loved by others.
Good job!