Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Newborn Photographer

HI ALL....................

I need your help. I am trying to decide on a photographer to take pictures of Jaycee and us. I am looking to get pictures of me nursing Jaycee, along with a cute picture of Daddy and Jaycee, also pictures of Jaycee alone and a family picture. Please take a look at the three websites below and leave a comment below and vote on who you like best. They are all around the same price, now we just need to decide. Sorry I need to make my decision quickly, by tomorrow to get the special that one of the photographer is offering. Your help would be appreciated if you even see this is time. Thanks!

http://www.aquariostudio.com/

http://www.jenibernatz.com/

http://www.rebeccahelpling.com/

6 comments:

Unknown said...

For me it is close between aquario and jeni bernatz, but I think I like the slightly artsier look of aquario the best - the photos are beautiful and really capture a mood. I'm sure you can't go wrong with any of them though - they all look great, plus they will have such beautiful subjects to work with :)

Unknown said...

Ya, i like Aquario the best. However they are all so good, you might just want to go with the best value.

Make sure you get that pick of all three of your feet with her in the middle, I loved those!!

Maria said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maria said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maria said...

Hi! I only got to view Aquario & JB, and I thought their work was great. I don't know if you want to look into one more photographer, but I looked into Jaime Moore (found her work in Estella's Doc office, & Lany used her), her work is fantastic, I'm going to book with her for Estella's 3 yr. pictures. Good luck, I'm sure who ever you choose the pictures will be lovely!

Michelle said...

I like the third one - I like the texture of her photos and the angles she get's are good. The colors are bright and I like that look. Her b&w is classic too! ANDd she is a kid photographer!