Friday, January 06, 2012

We made it........

Today was my first day at home ALL day with both kiddos. First off since we have all been sick and stuck in the casa JR has not been too happy. So today made it rough since she is so in need of some outside time other than the backyard. I have some adjusting to do for sure, thought the shower was going to be easy, but was NOT. Roman was to sleep in the swing outside the shower while JR and I shower, but he woke up screaming while showering and JR had a huge fit in the shower. No Daddy home to save me. I know we will adjust and it will only get better, but today has been long and I know it's only 6pm right now, but I'm ready for bed. Tavo has the babies while I take a few minutes to myself on the computer. Atleast dinner is already done and over with :)

Today Tavo had his first day of school. He got into the apprenticeship program! Couldn't be more proud of him and only means better things for our family! Way to go Daddy! We love you!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Good luck, Heather! I'm sure you'll get into a routine soon, so enjoy your time with the kiddos.