Thursday, August 18, 2011

My amazing sister

Tomorrow will be my 34th birthday and I got an early birthday present from my sister. She is truly amazing in so many ways......just to name a few a great mother, amazing sister, wonderful wife, cancer survivor and such a crafty person. Check out some of her latest sewing projects and my beautiful purse she made for me. I love you sis and thanks so much for taking the time to make me such a special gift!

Anyone interested in buying a well handmade purse, let me know. My sister would love to make one for you, at a cost ofcourse :)

My beautiful birthday present :)

Another purse she made!

Conor and Mr. Giraffe.

Mr. Giraffe.
A smaller purse she made!
The owl friends :)
Cute skirts she made for the girls :)
Davis and his snake friend.

No comments: