Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween part 2

The night was fun! My sis and the kids came over and we went down the street to the Hallopalooza free family event. The kids got to play some games and jump in the jumper. I believe they had a fun time! Both my sis and I dressed up for the kids, which they enjoyed :-) I missed the picture my sister took of all 5 of the kids together. I'll have to get that copy from her, but her are some picture I have throughout the night.

Hope everyone had a fun, safe Halloween!

Jaycee and her first Pumpkin.

The cowboy!

The Fairy Princess!

The Doggy and sweet Zerah!

The Kitten and Cat in the Hat!

Even Aidan wanted to be Cat in the Hat!

Sweet little Zerah!

Tavo too wanted to be Cat in the Hat!

2 comments:

Shelly said...

On the car ride home the kids were already requesting to go back next year. Lots of fun!!!

Michelle said...

I love that you girls dressed up! The kids looked great in their costumes!!! Landon was a lion his first Halloween :) Sooo adorable!