Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Happy 2 Years Amor!

Yesterday was our 2 year wedding anniversary. I took the day off work and spent it just hanging out with Tavo and Jaycee. We had a really nice day! In the evening Jaycee went to visit Auntie Shelly and Uncle Shane so we could go and enjoy a nice dinner out. We did just that, thanks Shelly and Shane. We decided to go to the same restaurant as last year and make it a annual thing. So there we were again at Forever Fondue in La Jolla enjoying each others company and great conversation. Happy Anniversary Tavo. I'm blessed to have you as my husband and best friend! I LOVE YOU!




3 comments:

Maria said...

Happy b-lated anniversary! I'm sorry I forgot. You guys are such a handsome couple :)

Unknown said...

Awesome! Happy Anniversary!

Michelle said...

Happy belated Anniversary. You are looking quite fabulous :)