Sunday, September 13, 2009

Bombay

Today I had an early dinner out with the ladies (us mommies). We went to BOMBAY exotic cuisine of India. In other words really GREAT Indian food! This restaurant has been a favorite for many years. My friend Heather introduced it to me many years ago and I have shared with many of my other friends including Tavo. It was really nice to get out for a few hours and relax. When we got to the restaurant we found out it had moved to a new located, which was only across the street. We asked how long it had been since they moved and the waiter responded, "about 2 years now". Wow, we were all shocked it had been so long since we had been there (being a FAV or ours). Well it was Megan's first time. Boy do we need to get out more. It really shows you how time can go by so fast. The new set up in the restaurant is so BEAUTIFUL! Good times with you ladies (Maria, Sani and Megan). Thanks for the night out! Oh and thanks daddies for babysitting. We took a couple pictures, the girls tease me because I'm like a tourist (I want pictures all the time for everything), but I just want memories :-)



1 comment:

Maria said...

It was a lovely time last night :) We were missing a gal... hint-hint, Michelle :)