Thursday, September 24, 2009

Another birthday girl......

Zerah Jane Carr is turning a year old. Last September 25th she came into the world weighing 8 pounds, 8 ounces and 20 1/2 inches long. My sister had a home birth and Shane was able to deliver her. What a wonderful experience for them both. Unfortunately I missed the birth, wanting so bad to be there. Being pregnant at the time myself with Jaycee I had to stay home and work as much as I could knowing I would be taking off many months soon. This Saturday we will be celebrating Zerah's 1st birthday. My parents will arrive tomorrow to help celebrate. Happy 1st birthday little Miss Zerah. We love you and are so happy you are in SD now close to auntie, uncle and cousin Jaycee!
Zerah Jane right after being born.
Zerah only 9 days old.


What a sweetie!
Big smiles with Sissy's hat. Too cute!


Recent picture of the cousins playing together. They are both pretty much the same size.


Smile!

1 comment:

Shelly said...

That's nice of you Sis! Seems like she is always running around in just a diaper, as the photos show. She does have a closet full of clothes...but you'd never know :o) Where did the year go?