Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Stay at home DAD!


Tavo has been out of work since last Thursday. Friday was Good Friday so the whole company had off, but Monday and today they didn't have work for him. We were hoping he would be going to a new job site tomorrow, but no he got 'Laid Off' instead. It's something we had been planning for just in case. He had been with the company for almost 5 years. Tavo stayed home with Jaycee on Monday while I worked and would have again today. But I had already made plans to watch Estella today so we both didn't work. Tomorrow I start work full time again and Tavo becomes a "Stay at Home Daddy". At least Jaycee gets to spend time with at least one of us all day long. I feel very blessed I still have a job and have the opportunity to go back full time.

No comments: