Friday, April 03, 2009

My sis the baker

Last weekend Tavo and I missed our niece and nephew's birthday party in AZ:-( Conor turned 6 March 23rd and Aidan turns 5 April 9th. They both wanted to have their birthday party together. The awesome mother my sister is, she made them both a cake and below are pictures. She really does a great job. They don't only look great, they taste really good too. I know I wasn't there to taste this time, but have been in the past and my sister can BAKE. Another reason I wish we lived closer to one another, that way she could bake a cake for Jaycee:-)

Conor's cake "swampie".

Up close of "swampie" with claws and nostrils.

Aidan's Lady Bug Cake.

Another picture of Davis's 2nd birthday cake.

Another picture I found of Conor's 5th birthday cake. I know I have more but can't find them. But I'm sure you get the idea of how good she is.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, those are amazing, seriously impressive!

Shelly said...

Wow Sis, Thank you for the wonderful complement! That is really sweet of you. I do enjoy baking but more importantly I love knowing that it makes the kiddos feel special :o)

Tiffany said...

Hey Heather! I'm glad you found me. I've enjoyed looking at what you've been up to with Jaycee. She's adorable!!