Thursday, February 19, 2009

Darn shots


Our little princess went to the doctor's today for her two month check up. This meant she was getting shots; mommy wasn't looking forward to her princess getting shots at all. As the nurse was getting things ready I was talking to her and she was smiling and then all of a sudden she started crying really hard. That darn nurse had stuck her with the first shot and then the second and she was not a happy girl at all. I quickly picked her up to hug and hold her. As I was telling her it was okay I felt tears coming down my cheeks, I was crying too. She started to run a little bit of a fever tonight and daddy had to run out and get some infant Tylenol. Now she is doing better, she is sleeping on my shoulder while I type this post. She wasn't ready for night night yet. Hopefully she will be ready after this, mommy is tired.

Today she weighed 11 pounds and is 22 1/2 inches long and her head is 38cm. The doc says she is healthy and doing well. She is growing so fast. Tavo and I look back at her pictures and can't believe how big she is getting. Time really does fly.

2 comments:

ariell said...

she is adorable heather!!!! sooo cute!! you know babies can sense fear... maybe she felt yours!

<3 ariell

p.s. sounds like you're doing a great job! :0

Meems said...

I remember when Ian was 3 months old, he weighed 10 lbs!!


And then he had a hernia and had to stay overnight at the hospital and have surgery. He was so-o-o little!!! :(


--Nancy