Monday, January 12, 2009

Cousins

Growing up my sister and I were the only children until I was about 15 or 16 years old. We didn't grow up with cousins. Now that we are older we have 9 younger cousins. Jaycee already has 5 cousins and two of them are really close to her age. I'm glad she gets to grow up with cousins around her. Hopefully one of these days my sister and her family will be able to move back to San Diego and they can all play together daily. Jaycee has her cousin Ariana who is currently 6 months old leaving here in SD.

Last weekend my sister, Shane and the kids made a trip out to visit and it was great to see all the kids together. They had a blast playing with auntie, uncle Tavo and baby Jaycee. We miss them already. It was wonderful to see Shane; he is looking great after beating the ugly cancer.

Yesterday we went to visit Belita (Tavo's mom), Auntie Diana and cousin Ariana. Ariana is too cute; she isn't sure what to think of baby Jaycee. I think she gets a little jealous when Belita holds baby Jaycee. Can't wait till they are both running around together.

Belita with her two grandbabies, Ariana and Jaycee.

Jaycee and Zerah sound asleep.

Davis, Zerah, Conor, Aidan and Jaycee.

No comments: