Thursday, December 25, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Merry Christmas from the PEREZ family! I hope you all have a happy and safe Christmas! We are staying cozy in our home today while it's pouring rain. Tavo and I are really blessed with our little princess this Christmas and couldn't be happier. One more thing we are really blessed for.............knowing we got wonderful news last week that my brother-in-law is cancer free! Go Shane, we knew you could fight the ugly CANCER! We love you!


The Perez Family!

Handsome Daddy with his little girl!


Mommy and Jaycee!

3 comments:

ariell said...

she is adorable!!! i'm so glad you guys had a wonderful christmas!! <3 lots of love from italy,

ariell

Meems said...

Jaycee IS adorable!!!


And you look good too, Heather! It's a different world now, isn't it???!!!


That's great news about Shane. Never give up!


Happy New Year on the way in.


Nancy

Neil Alexander said...

o my gosh heather, she is so cute!!! Im really proud of you! I mean, that must have been so difficult and strange to go through, but look who you get out of it!

I love reading about everything!

Neil