Thursday, December 11, 2008

Feeling GREAT!

My friend Monica just came over and I feel WONDERFUL! She gave me one of the BEST massages ever! I feel so GOOD! Monica came over last week to say hello and we talked about me getting a massage this week, but I totally forgot about it. My AWESOME husband gave her a call today to ask if she would be coming over. Guess Tavo doesn't have pregnancy brain like I do. How can you forget about a massage? Silly me! Thank you Monica and Tavo! I should sleep great tonight. I love you both!

2 comments:

Neil Alexander said...

HEATHER! omg! 3 days and ur supposed to have your baby! That is so crazy. Absoutely mind boggling!

A teacher here is pregnant, and her due date was yesterday, so she's trying to walk around and do all these different things to try and get him to come out!

Meems said...

I can't believe that you are still hanging in there! Will, it's got to be close now!

Glad to hear that you are feeling good. I have a miserable cold :(

--Nancy