Thursday, November 20, 2008

Breastfeeding class

Just got home from breastfeeding class and I'm feeling really sad! I was really close to not even going tonight because Tavo was unable to go (still in Yuma). But I dragged by butt out the door and went. I got there and I was the only woman without her husband, so I thought. As I was almost in tears I see another woman sitting by her lonesome self also. I feel a little better. As if having Tavo gone wasn't hard enough and missing him all the time; tonight made it harder. Tonight’s class really made me miss him even more, the class was really helpful for the men to understand breastfeeding also and the roles they can play to help mothers. I know he wanted to be at the class tonight and was really sad when he found out about 15 couples were at the class and two of us without our husbands. At one point before I saw the other lady without her husband I wanted to get up and walk out, I know what a baby I am. I stayed strong and hung in there and stayed for the whole class.

I really want Tavo home and can't wait to see him tomorrow. I know he wants to be home also and he can't help being in Yuma. At least he is working. I know this is just as hard on him as it is on me and we are both trying to stay strong. Friday just can't come fast enough. I love you mi amor!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

CHEEZE!! You are so romantic about your husband - I on the other hand write obscene posts about how he can't cook and is too spoiled. Hahahahha.

Breast feeding class was helpful - Danny and I giggled through most of the class - I obviously didn't pay enough attention - Haha!